please stand in prayer with me for my friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

candy6

Humble Servant of All
please stand in prayer with me for my friend who has just loss her aunt, it is a very sad time for us. Lord lift up the family of this dear friend of mine, I pray that her aunt is with God now with no more pain or sorrow. God let them know that she is in a better place and that you God are what we need to look to for strength right now in Jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been under constant stalking, surveillance, and harassment for seven years. I ask God to quickly move me out of this environment and give me a fresh start. I am exhausted and deeply need His peace and protection. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
287
Pray for God to shield my marriage forever from spiritual attacks, negativity, and anything that seeks to divide us. The feeling of loneliness even when we are married. God to Bind Negative Forces: like spirits of separation, unforgiveness, anger, bitterness, misunderstanding, asking God to...
Replies
8
Views
336
Father God please help me for the remainder of my stay in the housing program. Father God you know the evil that I'm dealing with. And even though I walk in love and I try to treat people the way you would treat them Jesus it's not reciprocated. Will you please give me strength perseverance and...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom