Please Stand In Agreement With Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenefaner

Prayer Warrior
Praying to the Lord to bless us with ### approval. Praying that he blesses us with a home in driving distance to my church where my child can stay in her school district. Praying that we get this and moved into our new home before we run out of time in our current (forclosing) home. Thank you!
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer concerning my mom, she has not been eating much and vomiting not really keeping much down. She’s experiencing symptoms of the c word. However I believe God is able to break deliver and restore I’m believing God for healing deliverance...
Replies
7
Views
327
Hello🌹I need you all to pray with and for me so badly. I know that God can do what seems absolutely impossible. I feel as if He is working things out for me. Today, I am feeling very down...perhaps a little more than usual. I need God to make this depression and anxiety go away. I need him to...
Replies
11
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom