Please Stand In Agreement With Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I hear back from one of the jobs I have applied for (###, ###, or the school) and that I will get hired. Thank you & God bless you all!
 
Father I pray for ### that she will get the job and bless her finance in Jesus' name Amen
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in the Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
197
I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer concerning my mom, she has not been eating much and vomiting not really keeping much down. She’s experiencing symptoms of the c word. However I believe God is able to break deliver and restore I’m believing God for healing deliverance...
Replies
7
Views
332
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom