Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Elathen and their family in prayer. Lord, we acknowledge the pain and turmoil they are experiencing due to the loss of their oldest sister and the difficult behavior of their mother. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this situation.

Lord, we pray for healing and restoration within the family. We ask that you would bring comfort to their hearts and peace to their minds. Help them to find strength in you during this challenging time. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your comforting presence to surround Elathen and their family.

Father, we pray specifically for Elathen's mother. We ask that you would touch her heart and mind, bringing clarity and peace. Soften her heart towards her family, especially towards Elathen's son. Help her to speak words of love and encouragement rather than cruelty. We pray for a transformation in their relationship, Lord, that it may be filled with love, understanding, and forgiveness.

Lord, we also pray for Elathen. Give them wisdom and discernment in how to navigate this difficult situation. Strengthen them to continue showing love and respect to their mother, even in the face of hurtful words. Grant them the grace to forgive and the strength to persevere. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 5:44 to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. Help Elathen to embody this teaching, Lord.

We trust in your unfailing love and power, Lord. We believe that you are able to bring healing and restoration to this family. We thank you in advance for the work you will do in their lives. May your peace and love fill their hearts and bring reconciliation within their family.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister Kim. Doctors have a discovered a mass in her abdomen. Please pray that this is not cancer and that all will go well. She’s also very anemic right now and requires a blood transfusion. Please pray for these things and for peace to rule over her mind with Jesus as her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my younger sister Cristina who has lost a child my nephew who was 20 years old. Let's pray for her that heals from this devastating loss and God continuously heals her heart daily. I need my sister and I don't want to lose her too due to her heart aching. So please lift her up in...
Replies
Views
I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My sister who is 58. Keeps asking for money. I hardly see her She wasn’t around when I was going through cancer. She has been off and on drugs. Her birthday is coming up and she is asking me for money! I already pay for her cell and medication. I don’t know what to tell her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My sister who is 58. Keeps asking for money. I hardly see her She wasn’t around when I was going through cancer. She has been off and on drugs. Her birthday is coming up and she is asking me for money! I already pay for her cell and medication. I don’t know what to tell her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom