Please say a prayer I went to a class today and feel###

grace7777777

Disciple of Prayer
Please say a prayer. I went to a class today and feel bad. Please pray this anxiety goes away.
 
I have had anxiety for most of my life. It's awful. With God's help, you will be okay.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My class today, didn’t listen and refused to follow directions, I had to constantly redirect and raise my voice and it’s only Monday, I have a sore-throat, please pray for these students defiant, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
251
Pray today that I went for the in interview have faith in Jesus this job will be given to me all principles blocking it will go away and I will recover from my cough and foot rot without seeing the doctor because of faith in Jesus. In amen
Replies
7
Views
216
We have a wonderful opportunity waiting for us if our home sells within the next 5 weeks. Please say a prayer that our showing today or any in the future gets us an offer and helps us move our family in the right direction. My boys both start school in 4 months and we're moving them to a state...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom