Please Restore What The Devil Took From Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that I'll be getting miracles from God and remove witchcraft, demons out of my life, body, family and my family will be nice.
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for walking with me through my struggles, carrying me when I needed support. Please help me to restore what was stolen from me. Guide the heart of the toxic and help them realize their changes are worsening everything harmony is lost without the restoration of...
Replies
8
Views
169
Jesus I prayed that you will assist to restore what have been taken from me because of the unfair policies by the government back to me I always wanted to have a godly marriage back it kept delaying because I am out of job and only be given contract job caused I am a local suffering under the...
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom