:Please restore the function of my hands and arms. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatianatarheels

Servant of All
:Please restore the function of my hands and arms. I just had neck surgery because a herniated disc was compressing my nerves. Now I may have neurological damage on my arms and hands. It hurts to type. I need my hands to perform my job in front of a computer. Please pray that my arms, hands and fingers are restored in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Dear heavenly Father, show us the way Jesus, Father we stand before you asking to be lifted before your throne where there is healing, and wisdom.

Guide us to the path that you sat before us help us to see the way clearly.

Help us to stand before the evil one that seeks to destroy us through any means possible, hide us in the shelter of your loving arms dear Lord.

Send warring angels to fight for us, as we wait on you Lord, give us the strength to follow you even in the darkest and hardest times, knowing that whatever happens you are there in the midst of our battles, comfort us, We know that you are fighting for us,

Help us to stand firm in our faith, give ear to our call Lord, as we praise you, in the storm, we will love you, all the days of our lives, IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Child of God Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for always, and forever more, in Your perfect timing, bless me with the desires of my heart, that is the will of God for my life. God let Your encouragement, favor, healing power, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity rest in and upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me to walk in truth, love, forgiveness, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Let my lifestyle be a light of beauty unto You in this dark world. <><><>Consume and snuggle me in the compartments of Your heart and mind O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose in life. Bless me and teach me how to enjoy life the way You meant life to be enjoyed by me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us all to come to know You better, love You more, enjoy You, and live a lifestyle pleasing unto You. Use us Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Click on link below: Affirmation of Healing

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-16807-my-affirmation-of-healing/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please restore my whole life’s work I really need memory a routine I watch gym back health mind spine Evil 👿 corndogs gone so I don’t have to focus on the situation anymore it’s beautiful out side for myself my family souls forever forever DNA 🧬 based narrow road Aldridges I finally get to spend...
Replies
5
Views
265
Sister/Brother please pray for my younger brother who is suffering with type I diabetes. Please pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that "For function of pancreas" and also pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that "To repair the damaged kidneys." Please I am begging all of you my sister and brother please...
Replies
7
Views
206
Please pray I am protected, hands and arms, fingers especially for my job but my total protection and health, and relationship with B🙏
Replies
6
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom