Please Restore My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
2

24believe

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for my marriage. May you open up and soften my wife’s heart to want to go to marriage counseling to work on saving our marriage, of over ### years. May you rekindle her love for me. May you give us the strength and wisdom to make it through these difficult times. I am praying for the healing and restoration of our broken marriage. Thank you Heavenly Father for your love, comfort and strength you have given me during these difficult times. Amen.
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend and his wife bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers... in your powerful name I pray
 
Lord Jesus, I stand with ### for his family. He is committed to saving his marriage. We stand against any and every demonic oppression and opposition to the rebuilding of this family.

We rebuke the devourer that is eager to break this family. Lord, we cover this family with your blood, we raise the blood of Jesus against Satan and his demons of divorce. We defeat everyone of his wife's friends who are advising her to walk the path of divorce. We destroy their counsel and advice with the blood of Jesus.

We cancel everything that the enemy might have used against this family. And we are more conquerors in Jesus. Victory is ours, for we know that he who is in us is greater than the one that is in them. Those who are with us outnumber those against.

So we know that you have already spoken to his wife and healing is on the way, that restoration is manifested both in the spiritual and the natural. We give you thanks and adoration in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Child of God,

God placed this prayer and message upon my heart to send to those of you who are married. This prayer may not be for you. Pray it anyway. You can stop what the enemy wants to destroy by preventive prayers. And please pass this message on.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Please Lord hear this request and take it into your own matters. Amen.
default_love.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife of decided to end our marriage of 10 years with two kids. I still love my wife deeply. Please Lord soften my wife's heart. Restore my marriage Lord.
Replies
8
Views
366
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
God my heart is hurting. I miss ### so much. God I love this man so much. I pray for him and I see potential in him. God my heart hurts everyday missing him. God this is the man I really love. God I Ask you to place forgiveness in his heart for some things I’ve said out of hurt. God restore and...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom