Please Remember ### In Prayer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faith in God...

Guest
I am putting in another prayer request for my husband. He needs a touch from God. His health is in the hands of the Almighty I know. He has C.O.P.D. Thanks so much and God bless.
 
I pray that if God can resurrect the dead, ill-health will be a minor thing before him, I pray that the healing hand of God will touch your husband today and bring to perfect health in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I Have prayed with you. God will heal your husband. Have faith and trust in the Lord. His hands are the most powerful. Amen. Praise God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother ### her funeral was today she was ###
Replies
13
Views
205
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
186
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom