Please provide the prayer request title you would like to have redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me. I have so many issues going on and I am mentally exhausted. Also my job is trying to fire me. Please grant me time off with pay so I can get my health in order please. Father God don't let them fire me. I need my income to pay bills and salary to provide for my ###. I am a...
Replies
5
Views
104
Devil has to redact in their evil plans against God’s people, let every unjust retaliation of theirs fail. They will see it is useless to come against a child of God. Vengeance is yours Lord. Please help in your battles. Amen
Replies
7
Views
218
I saw on the news that ### was mad at the European country's because they didn't help with Iran. And threatened to pull out of the alliance. Which I heard weakens them. Can this mean looking to recharge the antichrist is supposed to surface from that area, maybe this will be the "trigger" that...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom