Please provide the full prayer request title for redaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msudbeck

Humble Servant of All
I COMMAND YOU LORD TO REMOVE ANY CURSES AND OBSTACLES OUT OF MY LIFE AND PATH IMMEDIATELY & TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE IMMEDIATELY AS WE SPEAK.I am really being tested lately, and I am trying to hold it together.Since Dec. 2011 I've been looking for full-time work with benefits in ###, ###. I have been cleaning and organizing houses for the past few months. I only worked 3 days this week. I desparately need to be working every day this weekend and every week and weekend this month!!! I ALSO DESPARATELY NEED TO BE WORKING FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN ###, ### ASAP!!!

DEAR LORD YOU DONT WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO SUFFER AND BE MISERABLE!!! I COMMAND YOU DEAR LORD TO PLEASE SPARE ME AND PROVIDE MY BASIC NEEDS (SHELTER, FOOD, ELECTRIC, WATER, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FULL-TIME WORK IN ###, ###) IMMEDIATELY!!!

I now have numerous financial deadlines looming over my head, and $###.### in the bank. I DESPARTELY MUST DEPOSIT $###.### INTO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!!!These are the following financial deadlines looming over my head: Hair cut (Due 2/18), Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/7 before midnight), Car Tag $### or $###.## (No Later than Due 1/31 - Grace Period ends 2/10), Credit One $### (Due 2/5), Geico Car Insurance $###.## (Due 2/6), Rent $### (Due 2/5), ECUA $### (Due 2/6 before 5 pm), Merrick Bank $### (Due 2/12), & Verizon Wireless $### (Due 2/21).



Please continue to strengthen me through your strength Lord!!! Please give me ABOVE UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! I BELIEVE AND TRUST AND THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING ALL OF MY NEEDS AS WE SPEAK!!!



Sincerely,





###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
We should NEVER command anything from the Lord, we should only ASK and trust Him at His word. The Bible tells us to first seek the kingdom of God and that it shall be added unto us. :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and my family I’m struggling with a lot of things right now I know I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress and pain but I’m trying to get through this on my own now I’m asking for help for one I don’t know what to do at this point my spouse and I have been up and down with...
Replies
9
Views
259
Replies
7
Views
299
Please pray for me. I’m going through a really hard time right now — dealing with deep depression, anxiety, and a heartbreak that’s tearing me apart. I feel lost and overwhelmed, and I just need strength, peace, and a reminder that I’m not alone. Please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom