Please prey ### ### please save his ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I know my parents tell me to not post praying like this, but this friend of mine isn’t trouble and he needs your help right now and that’s why I try to get the word out. I remain somewhat more anonymous to keep things more secret but dear Lord, please please please please please...
Replies
13
Views
125
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
390
Christ please save me. I’m about to get evicted. I lost 30 percent of my income at the start of the new year and I am having a financial crisis. There’s a slot attendant job in ### that I’m trying to get hired that pays more. I really need to get hired. I really need financial miracle. I really...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom