Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello my brothers and sisters of God I come to you today asking to please say a prayer for my family. My family and I are going through a lot of trials and turbulations at the moment, but we are keeping are faith strong with the almighty Lord! Please pray for Lord to help my family understand...
I lost my job ### yrs ago and since I wasn’t able to find a job I started doing consultant work. The income was not sufficient and to make up the shortfall I wad taking money from my retirement savings and selling what I could. My husband is ###yrs older and my ### yr old mother also lves with...
Asking for prayers for my family. We had terrible flooding in my town on Wednesday and the food bank was closed on for clean up. They were open yesterday but the shelves were almost bare. They don’t open again until next Wednesday now and we are down to almost nothing at my house. Please pray we...