please prayer warriors pray for me.. i need all your prayers my husband has gone now to see the loan how far it's been processed i pray that he should get his loan amount soon and solve the financial problems in my family please pray for the loan has to be passed.
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for this child. Lord I pray for your divine intervention in this financial situation. I pray for your amazing hand to be upon this child of yours Lord. I pray for peace and financial wisdom and blessing. In Jesus name. Amen
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
There's no happiness in this country, ###, bullying at schools, other learners are killed by others, leaders taking others to courts, no love, no remorse, corruption, nepotism, everybody wants to lead no matter he is ###, there are floods in ###, ### were swept by the floods, road accident God...
Please prayer warriors … pray for healing of My lungs, my back to hernia and front..big money trouble…. My grandaughter ### has 2 Beautiful children and struggling in money… she works so hard but she is struggling ..I don’t want to see her sad… Please Lord hear our prayers.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏