please prayer warriors please i need many many prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
please prayer warriors please i need many many prayers that i should get pregnant i should have 1 baby at least in my family.. i should not be ashamed in front of others.lord please save me.. only you can do wonders you brought my husband at a right time please lord make me pregnant.. nothing is impossible for you jesus.. make my family complete with baby lord please.grant me 1 baby.please pray for ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
120
I still need help. My prayers haven’t been answered yet. My company is in commercial real estate finance and the last two years have not been good. We are almost bankrupt and I employ 20 people here in ### and ###. I have this big deal in ### where I am waiting for ### to approve. If they say...
Replies
6
Views
258
I need many prayers warriors for intercessory prayers for fractured relationships in my immediate family. We’re in a crisis with terrible conflict, attacks and coldness! Prayers for God to soften, heal and touch everyone’s heart and soul with forgiveness. I’m aching for peace, kindness & love...
Replies
6
Views
936
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom