Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALMA NIMFA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALMA NIMFA

Guest
I am calling on all my Christian friends for help. My family, me, myself, and my husband ### need prayer for a situation in our lives. God knows the situation. Please say a prayer for us and please pass this on to anyone that will pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
145
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Dear brother/sister, My name is ### please pray for me that I am in very hard situation, I and my husband living separately, he treat me very badly God knows how much I suffer. I have a kid who is ### yrs old, I have no job so I am in my mother house. Because of my situation they also treat me...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom