Please pray

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this pivotal moment for your family. It has been on our hearts to lift up your husband’s appointment and the years of effort that have led to this day. We have prayed for favor, wisdom, and God’s perfect will to be done, trusting that His plans for you are good.

As you reflect on how things unfolded, we would love to hear from you. If God has moved in a way that brought your request to fruition, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the outcome was not what you had hoped for, know that we are still here to stand with you. We encourage you to post this as a new request so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, seeking God’s comfort, guidance, and next steps for your family.

May the Lord bless you with peace and assurance as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray for my friend ###, he is a homeless ### year old with very little family to support him and might get fired from his job tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom