Please pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please help my daughter on her hard Architecture test today. Help her to select the correct answers on multiple choice questions. Help her to know the algorithms and equations to use on the free form questions. Give her knowledge and wisdom beyond her own abilities through your Holy...
Replies
10
Views
49
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
217
I’m asking for prayers for my daughter, ###, as she has a big exam tomorrow, followed by an interview for a nursing residency program. She is a senior in nursing school and will be graduating next month—such an exciting and important time for her. Please pray that she feels calm, confident, and...
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom