Please pray

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
:~) The safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God. May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer according to HIS perfect will. Amen. ~ Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me with everything that I stand in need of and all the things that You want me to have. Bless and strengthen me to dream the dreams of God and live my life to please You. Bless me to fulfill the purpose You created me for. Protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Praying for you friend, in Jesus Name, Amen. Have you ever thought about the concept of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 

Similar Requests

Dear man of God My name is Geraldine muda please I need you to pray for me Man of God i a job i have been applying but nothing to show please pray for me to get a job please. Man of God I want to get married please pray for me to met the right man for me in jesus name. Thank you Man of God Much...
Replies
Views
Man of God please pray for me .l want to get married but l have no one can tell me he wants to marry me .l want to get money
Replies
Views
Lord! I pewing Mirabelle Ngenyi want to be the riches youngest African I want to marry a man who will love me the way he loves himself
Replies
Views
Dear friends in Christ please pray for my daughter Sarah that God will send her the right man to be her husband I want her to be married this year i ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
I am in a relationship right now with the man God has given me. We are planning to be engaged this year 2022 and get married next year-2023. Please help me pray to God to give our plans success. May God also bless my womb and give us normal, healthy, tall, handsome and beautiful children who are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom