Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I won't get my feelings crushed or destroyed. I have been through so much in my life. This is ###.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my stomach problem is ok now and won't happen again thanks!!!! so much Amen. in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
182
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom