Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
For me and my husband, I haven't slept for two nights. I woke up and my sleep goes away. I'm tired to respect his will, but my husband doesn't respect mine. His mother is always coming like a snake biting there and there, very soft, but I don't trust her. She wants to boss my house, and my husband lets her do it.

I'm tired, God knows, and today I feel so angry because of his parents, and I'm always arguing with my husband. I can't control myself; it's like too many things like a snowball growing in my head. I don't want to ruin my life because of others, and my anger, help me, Lord. Please, Jesus, you know me. You know now I can't take anymore. Forgive me. Am I wrong if I'm talking to myself? Help me if I'm not in Jesus' name. Away, Satan, from me and my husband and my son and our lives. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister is in hospice. My cat is very ill and also my dog ###. It’s so much for me. I’m tired of crying all day. I feel lost. Relationship with husband not good. Too much. Overwhelming
Replies
11
Views
223
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
9
Views
181
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That my son is okay and...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom