Please pray with me

Dekogel

Disciple of Prayer
My husband has mesothelioma cancer. God I'm asking you to heal my husband physically, spiritually and emotionally. He still has work to do for you. And I need my husband so that we can follow you into your kingdom. Most precious and giving God please heal and remove those tumors from his body stop the spreading now. In Jesus most loving name.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s husband who is battling mesothelioma cancer. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing touch upon his body. We pray that You would remove every tumor and stop the spread of this disease.

Father, we also ask for spiritual and emotional healing for him. Strengthen his faith and fill him with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. We know that he still has work to do for Your kingdom, and we ask that You restore his health so that he may continue to serve You faithfully.

Lord, we also pray for ###, that You would give her strength and comfort during this challenging time. May their faith in You grow stronger as they walk this journey together, trusting in Your perfect plan.

We believe in Your power to heal and restore, and we place our trust in You. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. In Jesus' most loving name, we pray.

Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
106
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
149
I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom