Please pray with me to get a job which I have submitted

Dotty Dot

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray with me to get a job which I have submitted my CV. There seems to be some underhand deals going on but I know God is faithful & just to His people.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that he will lead you to opportunities that will allow you to prosper in all ways that concern you. Stay strong in faith, for our heavenly father of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request as I have submitted the report to the authorities for them to investigate and to make the company rescind the termination and stop the discrimination and stop their threats that if the company have work then can retain me or not will unfairly dismiss me and pray that I can retain...
Replies
6
Views
267
Pray for the job which I interviewed for to turn into an offer and ask Jesus to provide the necessary providence during this period of time of help. And forgive me of my sins.
Replies
7
Views
219
I applied in a school under the same company, ###. I am waiting for their response, please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom