Please pray with me that my two youngest children, ### and ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me that my two youngest children, ### Elizabeth (###) and ###-### Alexander (###), shall keep their place at the school where they are attending now (### in ###, ###). All their family network, cousins, aunts, and uncles live near that same school. The school is in the middle between their parents' addresses (in two other counties) having shared custody (###%) for them since ###. Pray also that their mother will move back closer to that same school area. Pray also that I, the father, can get a new property/home for me and the children near that school too. Pray also that we will get an extended due date to give extra information on behalf of the case to the ones in the government working on the case now, and that the case will be solved and go to victory for the best interest and wish from the children. Pray also for ### (###), their sister, that she will feel well and ok and have more true good friends in her life at the school she is attending at, and that we all shall be blessed with better economy, debt-free, and protected in our faith in Jesus Christ.
 
Loving Father, please be with this family, hear his prayers, let your will be done in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance will be 65 this year and I will be 64. We both have been retired since 2016. We each live in our own homes. We both lost our previous spouses. I have no children and he has 5 adult children; 4 of which were foster care children that were adopted as babies or toddlers. The 2 adult...
Replies
6
Views
286
Please pray for me and my Family Myself ### from the state of ###. I am a single parent and have two children's. As I am a single parent, it's very difficult for me to handle everything like rent of house and school fees and all. I please ask you to pray for me and my children as whenever we try...
Replies
6
Views
371
Will you please pray for me I am a victim of Domestic Violence. I have recently left my apartment and almost everything that I own. I am fleeing for safety. I was drugged, poisoned, raped, cut, and gang raped in regards to the unfortunate situation. The abuser is a very dangerous gang member and...
Replies
10
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom