Please pray with me that I don’t lose my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honeybee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honeybee

Guest
Please pray with me that I don’t lose my job, I just had my review and I have ### days to get over this hump of not feeling confident and being able to perform my job (###) or I could possibly lose my position. Please pray that I use my abilities that I have gained and that I am able to really catch on and make decisions on my own without having to go to my peers or my manager. My manager is giving me another chance and I need to show her that I can do this job and all of the responsibilities that come along with it. I know that I can do this job but I just need to show it with my confidence. GOD open up this door for a reason and that is reason is not for me to fail and lose my position. On my next performance review I need to get all Meet Expectations. Please keep me in prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My landlord is coming tomorrow to discuss our lease. Pray that we don’t lose our house and I have too many people relying on me for this to happen. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
258
Please pray for me not to lose my job. I try very hard to do what right and listen to everything my boss wants me to do. I'm not perfect and things happen that I can't control. I lift up my boss that God may talk to his heart and know that I am a hard worker and don't fire me. In the Holy...
Replies
7
Views
264
Please pray for my insurance to approve treatment. LORD, I don't want to lose my tooth also let my professor understand in JESUS name amen.
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom