please pray with me that God's will be done ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackpepper1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackpepper1

Guest
please pray with me that God's will be done in my life. I'm still without my own place staying with a friend my church headquarters has no members I'm there every Sunday praying for restoration as and my boyfriend is still praying to Allah.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for the Holy angels to come and get rid of all the demonic spirits in and around my home.its quite bad and also Im seeing things start to levitate and it's concerning for me pls I pray they will not come back and a covering and supernatural protection over my place for good
Replies
11
Views
149
I woke up with an unsettling feeling, can you help me pray for God’s mercy and forgiveness for anything I may have done, for God’s protection from the plans of the enemy and for God’s peace and happiness to reign in my loved ones and my own life. For God’s love to be poured out on me.
Replies
8
Views
327
Father God I asked you in Jesus Christ's name to please bless me so that my brother and sisters in Christ stand in agreement with me I want to do your will for my life Satan comes to kill still and destroy and he has too many times to kill still and destroy me but you and your omnipotent power...
Replies
4
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom