Flodseneme

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me that God will give my husband, ### and I, a new refresh love and desire for each other. That He remove all anger, bitterness, resentment and deceit from my husband's heart as well as mine. Please pray as God continue to restore and heal our marriage. That all of ###'s family that is causing issues in our marriage will stop and realize this a commitment between ###, God and myself. Please pray for ###'s Salvation and that God would remove all insecurities from his life. Also that I will be the wife ### needs and God intended for me to be. Father God please send ### home immediately and heal my heart.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I pray that the Lord will bless your marriage and restore it anew. I ask for Peace and Love to prevail over your family, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
157
I am under attack on my life by Wickedness of the wicked people.group who plan evil against me my soul
Replies
10
Views
188
I am reposting my prayer request as advised, humbly requesting for continued prayers until God clearly moves on my daughter's case and on my case. I am the father of a 7 years old daughter. Currently, my beloved daughter lives with her surrogate mother, who is mentally unstable (ADHD and...
Replies
11
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom