Please pray with me for ### and our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgt01

Prayer Partner
Please pray with me for my ### and our whole family. My ### year old is going through some legal issues right now and I am praying Father God will lead him and walk with him through every step of this process. I am praying that Father God you will favor my ### for his court hearing to be dismissed and you will walk with my ### and be in his heart and guide him in the right direction forever more. Father please protect my child with your wisdom to keep him on the road of belief and show him your way. Please help him to show others your way. Thank you God for everything all our blessings my family and friends. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
295
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom