please pray when I go to bed and lay down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray when I go to bed and lay down in bed I be attacked. I see Chinese faces, what attacks me and other things. Then if I feel in sleep I really dream bad or I can wake up I am awake but cannot move me or speak. Please pray for me. That these attacks stop.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I'm going to lay down to bed. I need prayers request myself for safe sleep. Safe dream. As Last night I had bad dreams. So don't want to see bad dream tonight again. Pray for me to sleep peacefully without anything unnecessary bad dreams. No dirty dream. No scared dream. In Jesus holy name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
516
Prayer team, please pray when I have the phone interview for assistance that it goes smoothly and easy and they give us everything that we qualify for. Please let them give us assistance for food along with bills. ###
Replies
6
Views
298
Dear Lord, before I go to bed I want to ask your prayers for ###. I'm thankful he has a team of doctors who care. I pray they are skilled to diagnose and treat ###. He has his procedures Monday and I pray they are a success with a speedy recovery. We love our ### and ###. Please take care of...
Replies
8
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom