Please pray. Urgent pls. I don't have a job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray. Urgent pls. I don't have a job or much money for Christmas. Pls pls pray I get a lot of money soon and hear from someone I love and miss a lot.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since returning from a long trip at the end of May to attend my mother's funeral, my health has not been well. Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter to another city for her transfer entrance examination, and we were caught in a heavy downpour. After getting completely soaked in the rain, my...
Replies
17
Views
357
Lord to find my phone have appointments please
Replies
7
Views
259
That I get this person to help write us a letter ### to vouch for me and bring Justice on this Urgent Matter Please Lord Jesus Christ Help Fight Your Continual Battles Praise God Amen
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom