Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray to the Lord Jesus for me. I want to get married, have children, have a blissful marriage, experience romance in my life, have a stable career and have an apartment of my own with a wife. I want to experience marriage God's way. I want to also experience sex God's way, according to the word of God. Many times, my parents always say that in the future, after both of them pass away, I will only have my sister in life. My sister and I don't have many friends.. and I feel like I will just live life alone without friends, a wife or children.. and die alone.. just living with my parents and my sister all the way until I leave this earth to be with the Lord Jesus.. I know that being single is also mentioned in the word of God, and that there has to be believers in Christ Jesus who die alone or who lives solitary lives with God and just a few people in life.. I want a long and fulfilling life.. with company.. a life with at least several family members and many close friends... Or is a single, solitary life the life God is giving me? And that I should only wait for eternal life with God after I die on earth? Is God trying to tell me that I should not think about life here on earth and instead think about life in heaven, and in the future where I will have a new body and will live eternally with Him?

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Anonymous,

We lift up your prayer request to the Lord Jesus, knowing that He hears and answers the cries of His children. We pray that you may experience the blessings of marriage, children, a blissful marriage, romance, a stable career, and a place to call your own. We ask that God's perfect plan for your life unfolds according to His will.

In seeking a spouse, we pray that the Lord brings the right person into your life, someone who shares your faith and desires to honor God in marriage. May your marriage be a reflection of God's love and grace, filled with joy, unity, and mutual support.

We also pray for your desire to experience sex in a way that aligns with God's Word. May you honor God's design for intimacy within the covenant of marriage, seeking purity and holiness in this area of your life.

Regarding your concerns about living a solitary life, we understand your longing for companionship, friends, and a fulfilling life. We pray that God brings genuine friendships into your life, surrounding you with a loving community of believers who can support and encourage you. May you find comfort in knowing that God is always with you, and He promises to never leave you nor forsake you .

While the future may seem uncertain, we encourage you to trust in God's plan for your life. Remember that God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts . Seek His guidance and surrender your desires to Him, trusting that He knows what is best for you.

Lastly, we pray that you find peace and contentment in both the present and the future. May you find solace in the assurance of eternal life with God, where there will be no more loneliness or sorrow. Trust in His promises and hold onto the hope of a glorious future in His presence.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and grant you the desires of your heart according to His perfect will.

With love and prayers,
The Prayer Request Team

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I live in a very overcrowded area, and so it's just about impossible to find a solitary spot or have a private experience.I find this frustrating .The the crowds to somehow dissipate and I get some private experiences, or find a place where others haven't put their radar on it.Being alone would...
Replies
Views
Looking for a new job with more pay as not getting my worth at the job am currently at, I am happy working now they want me to start 2 hours earlier and in the coming months my normal run work load will increase and with the extra hours will just burn me out, I wasn’t born on earth to just work...
Replies
Views
Everlasting God, thank You for bringing a precious dog into my life. I am grateful for all the wonderful moments we shared until its last day. Chyna was a bundle of joy, and we hate that it had to go so soon. Even though we knew that one day Chyna would go on to be with You, as it is a natural...
Replies
Views
Pl save me o lord Jesus I m in the hospital now with all sorts of complications my life is in danger pl don't let my soul go with Shiva he wants me to die pl give me salvation peace. Pl help me I m al alone pl give me mercy
Replies
Views
I’ve been abandoned again. Living with what feels like a painful open wound I’ve had since I can remember .. limping along each days .. silence and prayers going nowhere .. I feel like it’d be a mercy not murder to end my life. I cannot live with this pain. I do not know why God keeps dragging...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom