Please pray to heal my broken relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I request prayers to restore my broken relationship and I seek forgiveness for ending it so quickly. I ask that love and trust be restored and that I am always kind and caring and empathetic henceforth. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
349
Prayer Dear Heavenly Father, We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and love. We thank You for Your endless mercy and grace that You bestow upon us every day. We ask for Your guidance and wisdom as we navigate through the challenges and joys of life. Please bless ### and their...
Replies
8
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom