Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for the health of my family and my son jakeb and Casey’s happiness. Please heal them mind and body. Please pray that my husband and I have good bloodwork results with nothing seriously wrong. Please pray that my dr will cure my swelling so I can get back to life. Thank you for your...
Replies
Views
PLease ask God that my son Jakeb has no health issues today. No tingling, no chest pain or lightheadedness and please grant him a good day and happiness. Please pray that he gets up good for work and has a good day. i ask this In Jesus name, I love You Dear God, I love You Dear Jesus, in Jesus...
Replies
Views
Please urgent prayers for my son! He is having numbness, tingling and his chest hurts. Please ask God to heal my son Jakeb! Please ask that God lets him feel better today!!!
Replies
Views
My son needs you. Please say a special prayer for my son Jakeb. He has a dr appointment tomorrow and please pray that it goes well and there is nothing seriously wrong with him. Please ask God to heal him mind and body. Please ask God to help us. I'm not very strong and I beg God to heal him and...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my family stays healthy and my son jakeb to be cured mentally and physically. May my husband have sound mind and Heath and That God gives me health, no swelling and no anxiety I’d it is his will. Thank you. God bless you all
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom