Please pray to get my ###...

Praveena

Humble Prayer Partner
My visa application has exceeded normal processing time. attended to interview too and submitted required documents. but still didn't hear from them. please pray for me to get my visa soon and to go to my ###.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless you :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
12
Views
127
Dear Lord Jesus, I need somebody to teach me how to sew and I live with my parents. Please get her to teach me how to sew and make my own puppets and I can make more of my own puppets on my own. Didn’t start my business please I really need. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
139
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom