Please pray to bind every evil influence off of ###

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Please pray to bind every evil influence off of ### and cure her of her Parkinson's. Loose God's peace, mercy and compassion. Joy unspeakable!
 
Guardian Angel,
watch over those whose names you can read in my heart.
Guard over them with every care
and make their way easy and their labours fruitful.
Dry their tears if they weep;
sanctify their joys;
raise their courage if they weaken;
restore their hope if they lose heart,
their health if they be ill,
truth if they err,
repentance if they fail.​
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Therefore submit to God, Resist the enemy and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

And these signs will accompany those who believe; in My name they will cast out demons,...(Mark 16:17).

The Lord already has the victory. Trust in His Word.

I am praying for you.
 
I pray for salvation for everybody who needs salvation here and I pray that God's perfect will be done in your lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### who is being groomed and manipulated by an evil influence. Pray that the person will be able to hear the Holy Spirit and make choices that are righteous and obedient to your word. Pray for a heart of flesh and removal of self. What should be prayed for of the abuser?
Replies
6
Views
283
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you shield everyone from ###'s influence, placing a shield of protection over them, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus I bind off of myself and everyone all the lies and deceit coming from ### and her kids, standing...
Replies
7
Views
382
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 8:5 : And said, If it please the king, and if I have found favour in his sight, and the thing seem right before the king, and I be pleasing in his eyes, let it be written to reverse the letters devised by Haman the son of Hammedatha...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom