Please pray they cancel today as I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dreamed this person married I know, but feel like they were tied something that is a counterfeit, so I am praying that enemy's plan is cancelled by the superior blood of Jesus. I believe they have calling by God but they resisting cause of unforgiveness and shame. I pray for God's plan is...
Replies
6
Views
104
Really heavy rain in ### enough for schools to get cancelled for the today but not too heavy to a point of heaviness that it would be injury or death chanced. Not too harsh I just don't like school today since it's raining already. 0_0
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray that the service be cancelled due to rain.
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom