Please pray. There is a ### I befriended. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray. There is a man I befriended. We became close, he seemed to really care and like me. But he has treated me badly, twice now, over other women. He has hurt me deeply. I ask please that you would pray that God would defend before those who I have felt hurt and embarrassed, that they would see it was him who wanted to be with me and loved me, and that this pain in my heart would heal, and that that man would see how wrong he was to treat me like he did, and be saved, and would somehow want to talk to me soon.
 
Child of God, Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying For You! Remember To Pray For Your Family...Let’s Pray: Father God I lift up every member of my immediate and extended family to You (including myself). God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will save and deliver every member of my family. Step in each of our lives and homes and do an excellent work within us. Perfect that which concerns You Lord Jesus in our lives. Let love, salvation, deliverance, excellent health, joy, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding rest in and upon each of us. Cause each of us to walk in love, power, and a sound mind. May each of us come to know You in truth, love You with all our heart, soul, and mind, and live our life as an act of worship unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Family Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18197-family-prayer/
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
219
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,909
Messages
16,793,499
Members
649,475
Latest member
Mstiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom