Please pray the Lord with return our ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to find our lost pet bird. God gave me many chances to be kind and patient with the people and animals I love, and I keep missing them. I ask God for one more chance, please.
Replies
13
Views
183
Please pray that my parents elderly dog, ###, returns home and is watched over and protected. Their dog got out last night around 11pm from an open garage and has been lost since. Please pray, as he's very old. They have been searching with no luck. 😭
Replies
10
Views
211
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom