Please pray the Lord change me and lead me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray the Lord change me and lead me to producing good fruit. Lord Jesus have mercy on me and draw me near as I read Your Word, turn my heart from this world and give me life through Your Word Amen Thank you for your prayers
 
God, listen to the pray of your child. I ask you to bless this prayer, in the name of your son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, my heart feels heavy, and I don't fully understand why. I feel down, and I need Your peace. Please touch my heart and renew my spirit. Replace every sadness with Your joy, every worry with Your comfort, and every fear with Your hope. Lord, help me find...
Replies
10
Views
157
  • Article Article
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, works, and encouragement. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit...
Replies
1
Views
129
Please pray that The Holy Spirit lead me into all truth.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom