Please, pray the classes I’m taking during ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone in the name of Jesus I pray amen, good day Prayer to pass all classes (exams, class assignments, homework, presentations) - I need prayer to pass all my school work to get A’s, B’s and C’s I need to be able to pass all my midterm exams, assignments and presentations and...
Replies
7
Views
342
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my older daughter in May 2022 to leave in September 2022 for three months. They were going overseas to...
Replies
7
Views
158
Worse almost 6 years of my life it's a long horrible story. My mom got sick in August 2019 and passed away in May of 2020. After that things got worse with my family screaming and fighting. And when I live with my next to the oldest brother it was a nightmare he talk bad about me like and...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom