Please Pray That...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, I ask you to pray for my health. That I may become bigger and stronger. That the LORD Himself will strengthen me by His mighty hand. Amen. Also for the rest of my life that God Himself will give me rest at my job or give me another... He is able! There are multiple things going on at the time that are important but please pray for these things...

- a happier life in God

- the success of my words for Jesus' sake (I want the infidel to come to GOD!!!)

- that Jesus may bless me in all my walk with Him (oh, how good is He =))

- that the Lord will bless me at work and will make me the example of a godly and Christian guy!!

THANK YOU, please pray for me, I need your prayers, don't think I don't need it...

For you, be blessed, serve the LORD and be blessed. Dear Lord, I ask for Your blessing upon my brothers and sisters around the world..... They need Your help. Help my brothers and sisters in ###, ###, etc., etc., etc. HELP HELP HELP.

Dear Lord, please help us and bless us. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with trust that You are always faithful to ###. Please let his heart be full of joy and deep love to You. Please also bless his job with success and meet the target by Your help. Let him become up not down, become head not tail. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who is ### and my ### who is ###. They are great stewards of Christ and they want to live more to serve Him. I really want them to live many more years, not just for me and my family but because they are doing God's work every day ..helping the suck and homeless etc. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
147
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom