PLease pray that ### will deal with her jealousy

Anonymous 3

Faithful Servant
Please pray that ### will deal with her jealousy and see that my case is just as they have turned my life inside out.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🤔FOLD GREATLYY IAM MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE REDEEMED FROM HAVING A SPIRIT OF HATE AND JEALOUSY ALL HATRED JEALOUSY MARKS ARE REMOVED INSTANTLY REPLACED WITH FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR HIGHLY FAVOR HEARTS...
Replies
9
Views
135
I really like a man who is currently spending time with another woman. My heart feels like it’s in my stomach. Pray that my jealousy ceases & my anxiety ceases.
Replies
8
Views
103
Dear Lord, I’m jealous. My ### and my ### get invited to many weddings. I don’t. I was invited to one but couldn’t go because of work at that time. Het, even when I do attend a wedding, I end up regretting it. One time I was invited to a wedding and I did go, but the ### only invited me...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom