Please pray that ### will call/text to come ...

```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer over my phone ### ### ####0 to get a Wi-Fi message and phone ### ### ####3 to get a call on it regarding my pending relocation. ### pray for answer right away. I believe in GOD'S PERFECT TIMING AND REALLY PRAY THIS IS IT. I have been waiting all day yesterday and now for some...
Replies
10
Views
183
I need to hear from my husband. Our normal mode of communication has been disconnected. Please pray for him to find another way we can talk. In Jesus Mighty name I request this petition. Yes in heaven Amen on Earth. Thank you for your intercession. I believe with strong faith. So be it and by...
Replies
10
Views
95
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom