PLEASE PRAY THAT ### WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND RECEIVE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
PLEASE PRAY THAT ### WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND RECEIVE EVERYTHING THAT HE NEEDS TO PUT HIS LIFE BACK IN ORDER, HE HAS SUFFERED MUCH AND LOST PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HIS FAITH, HE CONTINUES TO PRESS ON KNOWING THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL, PLEASE BLESS THIS PRECIOUS ONE AS ONLY YOU CAN, GIVING IT ALL TO YOU, THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS, BELOVED
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
120
Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom