Please pray that ### will be okay and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter trainkid16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trainkid16

Guest
Please pray that my girlfriend will be okay and if she has surgery that it's done safely, and the problem is eliminated. There has been red waste, not brown, and this is the result of internal bleeding. She's at a doctor's office now, but she'll probably have to go to the emergency room later. Please pray that if something bad happens someone gives her the gospel. I've been told to not try, but I'm gradually showing God's love to her. I'm scared. I know Jesus will guide the surgeon's hand, but I'm scared for her because of what may happen and for her health. Thanks, everybody!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, You are the Just judge, Holy and True. You are the Most High God. You give us life. You hold all power in your hands. You are the Mighty one from God who carries the world, and are ruler over all the earth. You Oh Most Blessed One are the giver of life. In you are only good things. In you is mercy and love. In you is healing of the nations. In you is freedom of worry and freedom of pain. Lord Almighty, You loved us so much. You were sent from your Father, sent to save us from destruction. We truly can never make it to Heaven without the help of Jesus the Son, who was sent to earth to help us. You, Lord are full of mercy and grace, please forgive us for our faults. Lord Jesus, in you all healing is performed. You Lord are the miracle worker. In your Spirit, your gift of healing is alive. In you Lord we can put our trust that you can heal us, and protect us from the enemy, and death of our soul. You, Lord are miracle worker for the sick, and for the lost souls. You, Lord forgive us and save us from condemnation. You cleanse us and make us born again new. You give us a clean heart full of peace. You Lord are the Light. In You is all truth. Your way Lord is the way to Heavenly Hope. Your hands Lord created the universe. You Lord are the True giver of Life. Every child is a miracle of Life. Life rests in Your Hands. Wrap us as a close knit family, draw us near to you Lord, and bind us with your Loving Hands. Let us be drawn closer to You. You are the Vine, dear Lord and we are the branches. You carry all knowledge and all power. You Lord are our medicine. Your Words Lord are Truth and Life. Help us put our trust in You. You Lord are the greatest physician. You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient, You are thoughtful, You are strength. You Lord are our Creator. You know our thoughts, our sighings and our cryings and every hair on our head. You are Wonderful and make all good things for us. Heal us Lord, if it be Your will. Amen Behold, blessed is the one whom God reproves; therefore despise not the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal. Job 5:17-18
 
May your ### be protected until it is time to tell her the gospel of Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Go back to work tomorrow after a big mistake. Please let it be okay. . I’m anxiety ridden and ruined the whole weekend since I couldn’t get it off my mind!
Replies
10
Views
158
plwase let me beautiful boy end up okay, he hadnt commit suicide at all, and hes fine, hes just sleeping, and hes okay
Replies
11
Views
172
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom