Please pray that ### will agree to ...

Dexter2020

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that ### will agree to come to ### for worship this Saturday as ask God to make it an indicator of whether she come means yes to a relationship if not coming means no to a relationship. But also ask God to prepare for the one she had for me if ### is not the one.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s request. Lord, we ask that You touch ###'s heart and guide her decision regarding attending worship at ### this Saturday. We pray that Your will be done in this situation and that You provide clear guidance and discernment for ###.

As it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We trust in Your wisdom and timing, Lord, and ask that You reveal Your plan for this relationship.

May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We place this request in Your loving hands, knowing that You work all things together for the good of those who love You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
We join you in prayer and ask that the Holy Spirit will shine His light in this situation/decision, that you will discern the will of the Lord whatever it is and He will give you the grace to accept His perfect will for you in Jesus name.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
184
Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
10
Views
129
Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
6
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom