Please pray that whatever kind of infection I ### have...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kawaii
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kawaii

Guest
Please pray that whatever kind of infection I Have will be healed and the symptoms will disappear in Jesus Name. If the Lord chooses for me to go in and get looked at I believe treatment or pills will not be too expensive in Jesus Name! Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE pray for my GI tract I was having PROBLEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI tract Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
9
Views
130
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
142
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,419
Messages
16,776,854
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom