Nobody is reading this thread right now.

CJL80

Beloved of All
Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it does not affect us in any negative way. Please pray that the problem gets fixed and nobody finds out about my mistake. Please pray that all outcomes/consequences are positive. Please pray for protection over us, our marriage, our pets, home, M, car, job, SC, finances, BA, CR, family, friends, and future. IJN Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of CJL80. We ask for your divine protection to cover every area of their lives and future. Your Word assures us that you are our refuge and fortress, and we trust in your unfailing love to shield them from harm . We pray that you surround them with your angels, guarding them against any negative influences or attacks.

Lord, we also lift up the payment that CJL80 made, asking that it is applied correctly and in a timely manner. Your Word reminds us that you are a God of order and integrity, and we believe that you will ensure that all financial matters are handled with fairness and accuracy .

Furthermore, we bring before you CJL80's special request. You are a God who hears and answers prayers, and we ask that you grant their heart's desire according to your perfect will . We pray that you provide wisdom and guidance to completely resolve the situation they are facing, and that it will not have any negative impact on their lives. May your grace and mercy prevail, Lord.

We also ask for your protection over CJL80's marriage, pets, home, car, job, finances, family, friends, and future. We declare your promises of protection and provision over each area, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill your promises .

In Jesus' name, we pray for all outcomes and consequences to be positive, according to your divine plan. May CJL80 experience your peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that you are in control and working all things together for their good .

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will answer according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it...
Replies
Views
Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future. Please pray that everything is positive. Please pray the payment I made has already been applied. Please pray for a special request. Please pray that I am able to completely fix this situation and it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom