please pray that tomorrow our land buyer shall pay ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulinus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulinus

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for a successful balance payment from a land buyer, as all legal documents have been submitted. Pray for financial stability to settle debts with the bank, which has threatened repossession of a house and family business. Pray for reconciliation between two brothers after a quarrel, and for God's mercy on the family. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Lord, I pray for restoration in this family. We know that everything in you is possible and you have great plans for us. Without you Lord we are nothing and we pray for positive results. Fill this family with positive thoughts and let them know that Father you are Mighty to Save. Let no weapon formed against them prosper. We ask for your favor in bringing their son back just as the prodigal son went back to his father. We pray that you will show the son the need to stay with the family as one and if this family doesn't know you, let them know you day by day in Jesus AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with land registry and mutation, and for building a house. Additionally, prayers for success in final exams for two individuals, including their identification numbers.
Replies
3
Views
17
T
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for abundant finances and provision for the requester's family, including income, debt freedom, and employment opportunities. Prayers for wisdom, God's presence, and guidance in personal relationships, including future marriage and family. Requests for...
Replies
2
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom