Please pray that tomorrow my results will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###'s result that is out tomorrow and he will go to his desired university to the right course if it is the will of Jesus. Please pray for my ### result that is coming out this week and next week. Please pray for my ### Who is awaiting for a scan and she has been having...
Replies
7
Views
360
I just knew today that tomorrow, during the weekend, I need to go to work. I was left alone with colleagues from another district. My own colleagues only texted me today about tomorrow's activity. And they are not involved. I'm new to this, and the officers coming to join are juniors as well. I...
Replies
6
Views
528
Please pray for me, at work tomorrow morning that everything will be ok, trust in God and He will make sure all is well with me and everyone I work with and work for that they will also be safe and in good hands. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,703
Messages
16,802,617
Members
650,209
Latest member
Aeroaltaerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom